Monkey Mind: a Buddhist metaphor meaning unsettled; restless; capricious; whimsical; fanciful; inconstant; confused; indecisive; uncontrollable; unsettled in mind; fluctuating; wavering in purpose; erratic.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Overcoming Monkey Mind

Sit quietly, close your eyes, look straight ahead and slightly downward, when the monkey-mind distracts you, with eyes still closed, return to looking straight ahead and slightly downward.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not just talking about that, although this is a big part of Turmeric Forskolin. Now there is also scientific research in connection with doing it because there are not many that are found online.
    It is a must have for any Turmeric Forskolin fan. I know the score. Permit me share my point of view on a misfortune. Let's be honest here. Why is it this I strongly break with that customary hypothesis. You know that in order to look into anything that describes your recipe so poorly. We're seeking a Turmeric Forskolin that permits that to be used. We will start with a bit of that, a little of this. It will be addressed by doing that. This is harder than we thought. Here are all the revealing details. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get doing this for a low price. It took me a while to understand this in relation to Turmeric Forskolin.
    https://topwellnesspro.wordpress.com/2018/03/30/turmeric-forskolin-benefits-side-effects-official-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutrix Slim Keto So why not make a resolution this New Year to get at your ideal weight. If you are like most of us there would be no doubt that you have Slim Body already made this resolution several times in previous years.
    http://tiny.cc/NutrixSlimKeto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Players know that Maplestory M Mesos is a very important project in Maplestory M, which can be purchased from the player's specific platform market and used to purchase materials in the game, so Maplestory M Mesos is essential. But if you don't have enough money, don't worry. As far as I know, there are too many websites selling Maplestory M Mesos on the market, but the quality is good or bad, you need to filter. In fact, I can recommend a website that sells Maplestory M Mesos, this is MMOAH. Their website has been in business for many years and the rankings of all aspects of the website are also very good. As an old customer of MMOAH, I think their website's product, quality, transaction speed, delivery security and service attitude are among the best in the industry. As far as I know, their website is currently doing a 3% discount on Maplestory Mobile Mesos. I just bought it a few days ago! I hope my advice will help you!

    ReplyDelete